The competition 2017 starts at June 16th!
The FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Germany is the first and only nationwide competition for project development, covering a variety of use-categories within the context of a successfull overall concept.
The competition 2017 will be open for all project developments (new construction or re-development of existing buildings) in Germany, with a completion date between January 1st 2014 and December 31st 2016. “Completion” is defined by move-in-ready. Projects can be submitted from June 16th 2017 to August 15th 2017 in the categories residential and commercial, and will be judged by a panel of high-profile judges. The participation fee is 450 € (plus VAT). The jury consists of 12 professionals, whose expertise covers all of the below mentioned criteria. A pre-selection will be made using a point-system. The gold, silver and bronze winners of the two categories will be determined during a final judges session. All important information about the competition can be found on our factsheet.
The awards ceremony will take place in form of a gala event in Berlin. The winners will be submitted into the FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence competition.
The 20 top projects will be presented on the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Germany homepage as well as the yearbook 2017.
All submissions will be judged in the context of a successfull synergy of the following 7 criteria:
- Concept: general concept and purpose, overall description of the project
- Architecture: design, floorplans, architectural functionality, innovation
- Logistics: management of contracts, costs, quality and time
- Finances: financing, economic success of the finished project
- Marketing: marketpositioning, brand development, marketing
- Sustainability: efficiency in energy, material and design, conceptual ideas, digital solutions
- Urban integration: adaption within and effect on the urban environment
Projects can be submitted conveniently online. To access your private login area, please register at the start page.
For further information please contact:
BFW Bundesverband Freier Immobilien- und Wohnungsunternehmen e.V.
Französische Straße 55
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 32781-105