The FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Germany is the first and only nationwide competition for project development, covering a variety of use-categories within the context of a successfull overall concept.
The competition 2018 will be open for all project developments (new construction or re-development of existing buildings) in Germany, with a completion date between January 1st 2015 and December 31st 2017. “Completion” is defined by ready for occupation. Projects can be submitted from March 1st 2018 to June 30th 2018 in the categories residential and commercial, and will be judged by a panel of high-profile judges. The participation fee is 450 € (plus VAT). The jury consists of 14 professionals, whose expertise covers all of the below mentioned criteria. A pre-selection will be made using a point-system. The gold, silver and bronze winners of the two categories will be determined during a final judges session. All important information about the competition can be found in our competition brochure and on our factsheet.
The awards ceremony will take place in form of a gala event in Berlin on the 2nd of November 2018. The winners will be submitted into the FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence competition.
The 20 top projects will be presented on the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Germany homepage as well as the yearbook 2018.
All submissions will be judged in the context of a successfull synergy of the following 7 criteria:
- Concept: general concept and purpose, overall description of the project
- Architecture: design, floorplans, architectural functionality, innovation
- Logistics: management of contracts, costs, quality and time
- Finances: financing, economic success of the finished project
- Marketing: marketpositioning, brand development, marketing
- Sustainability: efficiency in energy, material and design, conceptual ideas, digital solutions
- Urban integration: adaption within and effect on the urban environment
Projects can be submitted conveniently online. To access your private login area, please register at the start page.
For further information please contact:
BFW Bundesverband Freier Immobilien- und Wohnungsunternehmen e.V.
Französische Straße 55
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 32781-120